We seek to make counseling affordable and accessible to all members of the community.
We offer generous sliding scales for those in financial hardship. Fees depend on the experience level of the therapist you see.
Graduate student therapists (working on their master’s degree):
- 50 minute session (individual, couple, or family): $15-$25
- 80 minute session (generally reserved for couples and families): $23-$37
Pre-licensed therapists (obtained their degree and working toward licensure):
- 50 minute session (individual, couple, or family): $30-$45
- 80 minute session (generally reserved for couples and families): $45-$65
Licensed therapists (have obtained both their degree and full state licensure):
- 50 minute session (individual, couple, or family): $40-$60
- 80 minute session (generally reserved for couples and families): $60-$90
Oregon Health Plan (OHP): In many cases, we are able to do “single case agreements” with OHP. This means that OHP will cover your therapy services with us, even though we are not in-network. This will require pre-approval from OHP. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in this.
Cigna: Our entire practice is in-network with Cigna.
Our licensed therapists are in-network with some insurance companies, including:
- Most Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans (including Regence)
- PacificSource (Reliant Behavioral Health)
All other insurance companies: It might be possible to receive reimbursement from your insurance company if you have out-of-network benefits. If you have an insurance deductible, you also might be able to count the cost of our sessions toward your deductible. Please check with your insurance company for further clarification. We’re happy to help you figure out your insurance benefits as much as we can.
If the cost of our counseling services is prohibitive, here are some community resources that offer very low rate counseling to those in need:
William Temple House: $5-$30 per session
Portland State University Community Counseling Clinic: $15 or less per session