If you are interested in working with this counselor, you can either contact them directly, or submit a general inquiry through our Contact Page.
Hello and welcome to my little corner at Spectrum Counseling. I was born in Ukraine. By the age of 12, I had lived on several continents before my final journey to the United States many years ago. I have an extensive background in mental health, and am currently a Marriage and Family Therapy Student. For the past 15 years, I have worked at teaching hospitals, private clinics, residential facilities, and non-profit organizations specializing in mental health education, resources and community run programs.
My experience includes:
- Therapeutic work with adults, teens, and families
- Counseling families in crisis
- Working with individuals and families who were living with HIV, and connecting them to community resources
- Working with people living with disabilities
- Career counseling and coaching
- Working with children, teens, adults, and families with addiction to alcohol and drugs
- Working with multicultural and multigenerational families
- Organizing and facilitating group therapy sessions
My approach is nurturing and respectful. I believe in mindful and solution-oriented work that helps build a strong inner foundation and allows the therapeutic process growth to see all the many possibilities out there for you. I often see challenges as experiences that turn into growth opportunities. Let us grow together.